Water Damage Restoration, Toilet Overflow, Sewage Cleanup, and Removal in Baltimore MD
At Mason Dixon Services we don't mess around when it comes to the restoration services business. We have helped our customers out of all kinds of situations including: flooded basements, sump pump issues, water damaged crawl spaces, mold problems, sewage backups, trees fallen on houses, and more!
Our company provides outstanding emergency restoration services to customers in Baltimore and surrounding Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
Our company takes urgency very seriously, so we are ready to respond to any emergency situation including water damage restoration at a drop of a dime!
In fact, We guarantee we will be at your location within 2 hours of receiving your call.
Sewage can be caused by quite a few factors in your Baltimore MD home including: overflowing toilets, sewage backups, lead and asbestos removal services, and more. If you have experienced sewage damage in your home or business it is important to give us a call as soon as possible for sewage cleanup services. Waiting to do so can cause serious issues to your property and/or health.
Sewage Cleaning and Removal Process
- We use high performance water extractors to remove water and sewage that is visible in the property
- We will remove any contaminated materials including carpets, flooring, and furniture. These matierals will be cleaned if possible or filed in an insurance report so you can get them replaced.
- We use industrial fans called air movers to help ventilate and dry the affected area
- We will use top of the line cleaning and sanitization methods to avoid any further damage to your property or potential health risks
Toilet Overflows and Other Causes Of Sewage Problems
There are various reasons why sewage backups can occur in Baltimore homes and business, here are some of the possible causes of them:
- Flooded city sewer lines
- Busted pipes.
- Toilet overflows
- And more
Types Of Water Damage
There are three major types of water damage that you might be experiencing: grey water, black water, and white water. All of these can cause damage to your property, but they carry varying risks depending on their classifications. One main difference between black water and the other two classifications is that black water has been contaminated with fecal matter. In this case, sewage has the potential to cause pathogens because it is a bacteria-friendly material. This is why sewage cleanup services in Baltimore MD and surrounding areas is so important.
Fire or Flood Damage Repair Process
After a disaster occurs we understand that it is important for you and your water damage restoration provider to act as quickly as possible to avoid any further property damage. Imagine the fire sprinklers have been hit accidentally and they are flooding your office building, here's how the process will go:
- We will arrive as soon as possible to contain the situation.
- Once the fire sprinklers have stoped spraying water, we will extract the water from your building with industrial water vacuums to avoid any further flood damage.
- After the water removal process is completed, we will demolish any materials that may be overly affected by the water and dry out the materials that are salvageable using air mover fans and dehumidifiers.
- While your building is drying, our professionals will be cleaning any damaged personal belongings we can salvage, and documenting them for your insurance company.
- After your building is dried back to normal levels and your belongings are repaired we will help to put your things back in your property and recommend a contractor that can help you with reconstruction, if that is necessary.
Give us a call today for any emergency restoration services including sewage cleanup and water damage repair.